Supporting Newcomer Access Project (SNAP) is looking for volunteers!
- Looking for an exciting volunteer opportunity?
- Between the ages of 16 – 29?
- A newcomer to or born outside of Canada?
- Interested in educating your peers about health for youth?
Become a volunteer peer educator for our leadership and health promotion project
- Gain leadership skills + workshop facilitation experience
- Improve your resume
- Get money for facilitating workshops
- Participate in over 30 hours of free training on healthy relationships, sexual health + more
- Meet great people + give back to your community
STARTING OCTOBER 2017
with 2 meetings a month
+ training, food and TTC tokens provided
no experience necessary
Application deadline: OCTOBER 16, 2017 (or until positions filled)
For more information and application form:
email [email protected]